Telluride Personal Injury Attorneys
Telluride Personal Injury Attorneys
Personalized and Comprehensive Legal Services in Colorado
Doehling Law is proud to provide aggressive legal representation for personal injury matters to clients in Telluride, CO. An accident can happen at any time. Anyone who is involved in an accident caused by someone else’s carelessness or negligence should not be responsible for paying for it.
That is why we fight tirelessly on behalf of our clients to get them the maximum compensation they deserve for their unique situations. Our thorough investigations can hold negligent companies, drivers, and other parties responsible for their actions.
Services We Provide
Our law firm is prepared to handle a range of different personal injury claims. There is no incident that is too complex for our experienced attorneys. Our team can work on cases involving:
- Motor vehicle accidents: Many people are injured in car accidents they aren’t responsible for. We have the tools to work with insurance companies, the at-fault party, and the courts to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve after a car accident.
- Burn injuries: Burn injury cases can be sensitive and complex, but our team will fully investigate the cause of your accident and hold all of the relevant parties accountable.
- Brain injuries: A brain injury can permanently alter someone’s life. Insurance companies often undervalue these claims, but our attorneys are not afraid to go up against large companies for the compensation our clients are entitled to.
- Medicaid & Medicare: Some clients have been led to believe that they cannot seek compensation for an accident if their medical bills are covered by Medicaid or Medicare. However, they can still pursue claims for the rest of their damages, and we’re here to help.
- Premises liability: If you were injured on someone else’s property because they were negligent in caring for the property, you may be entitled to compensation. Our extensive experience researching such cases means we can help you get the money you deserve.
- Workers’ compensation: If you were injured at work, you might be eligible for workers’ compensation. However, you may also be eligible to file a third-party personal injury claim if a different negligent party caused the accident at your place of work. We can help you determine which course of action is right for you.
Our Telluride attorneys are equipped to handle these types of cases and many more. We understand the sensitive nature of personal injury cases, and our goal is to make sure our clients receive deserved compensation and can focus on healing.
Compensation in Personal Injury Lawsuits
Clients in Telluride may be able to recover damages for the following:
- Medical bills
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Property loss
- Loss of enjoyment
The compensation available to an injured client depends on the specifics of their case. However, rest assured that we will work to find every possible form of compensation available to you.
Statute of Limitations in Colorado
The state of Colorado has set a 2-year statute of limitations on personal injury cases. This means that injured people must file their personal injury lawsuits within two years from the day they were injured to seek compensation. There is a lot of chaos that happens after an accident, and over time an injured person may not have their claim on the front of their mind.
However, acting as soon as possible can help ensure a personal injury lawsuit’s success. These cases take time to compile, but Doehling Law has the experience to handle your case efficiently and accurately.
Reach out to our Telluride personal injury lawyers today to get started on your initial consultation! In Colorado, we have multiple locations for your convenience.
Over 60 Years of Combined Experience with Personal Injury Cases
Our accident attorneys have a wealth of experience handling personal injury cases and are knowledgeable about the legal system to assist in your potential case.
Local Team of Accident Attorneys
Our attorneys are based in the same area as their clients and are familiar with the local laws and court systems.
Personalized & Compassionate Representation
We work closely with each client to understand their unique situation and provide support and guidance throughout the legal process.
Direct Access to an Accident Attorney
Our clients will have the opportunity to speak directly with their attorney who is handling their case, providing clear communication and personalized support.
Insider Understanding of the Insurance Industry & Their Contributions to Injury Cases
Our accident attorneys have knowledge and experience dealing with insurance companies and their practices, making us well-equipped to handle a wide variety of personal injury cases.
No Recovery, No Fee!
There are no fees unless we win or settle your case, providing a financial risk-free service.
After Hours & Weekend Appointments Available
Our attorneys are flexible and accommodating to their clients' schedules, offering appointments outside of regular business hours.
Spanish Consultations Available
We offer consultations and services in Spanish, making our legal representation more accessible to the Spanish-speaking community.
“They are helping with a legal issue. Very professional and caring. Recommend this firm.”- Rudi M.
“Did a very good job of communicating. Very professional and truly worked in my best interest all along.”- Chris B.
“We felt well represented by Doehling Law, our interests and concerns were taken care of and we appreciate everything that was done for us.”- Roxie K.
“They resolved my claim in a timely matter and gave closure to an uncertain future, I cannot thank them enough for their persistence to detail and dedication to do what is right.”- Carl C.
“The settlement Doehling Law obtained was for the maximum amount available from the defendant's insurance coverage which was accomplished by negotiating and did not require a trial.”- Andrew C.
There are three main components that need to be proven in a personal injury lawsuit for it to be successful. Those components are:
- You suffered an injury or losses due to an accident
- The accident was caused by someone else’s negligence
- That negligence was the direct cause of your injuries or losses
The team at Doehling Law knows what evidence to compile to help you prove liability in your personal injury lawsuit. Medical records, police reports, security camera footage, and witness accounts are all valuable pieces of evidence we can seek on your behalf.
The experienced and aggressive legal team at Doehling Law is ready to provide you with upfront, personalized legal counsel in Telluride. We aim to help people who are being taken advantage of by insurance companies to get them the compensation they deserve. We are highly experienced in negotiation and litigation, and we’re ready to hear your case.
Contact us today at (970) 292-7171 or through our online form to get started.