National Crash Resources
The National Crash Analysis Center Library is the most comprehensive source of crash test data and vehicle safety reports in the nation, including motorcycle charts and information collected and distributed by Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), and the U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT).
Our attorneys may use information from these sources to help build a strong personal injury case involving a motorcycle accident:
- Fatality Analysis Reporting System (FARS): Contains traffic crash data for all 50 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico
- National Automotive Sampling System (NASS): Provides nationally representative data on vehicle crashes for understanding the vehicle-trauma experience and to determine national crash trends
- FHWA's Roadside Safety Library (RSL): Compilation of information related to the complex interactions between automobiles, the occupants, and roadside objects during a collision
- NHTSA's Office of Crashworthiness research series: Collections of NHTSA's extensive research and development, testing, investigation, data collection, and analysis activities
- NHTSA Compliance series: Houses' independent test results of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
- NHTSA Defect Investigations: Extensive data related to various investigations
- NHTSA's New Car Assessment Program (TRD/Docket): Provides consumers with a measure of vehicles' relative safety potential so they can make more informed purchase decisions
- NHTSA's Biomechanics Test Database: Includes research and vehicle testing information to examine issues related to biomechanics, occupant protection, and crash dummy research, development and evaluation
- NHTSA's Intelligent Cruise Control Field Operational Tests: NHTSA's crash avoidance research findings to help develop a broad understanding of how advanced technology can be used to help avoid collisions
To schedule a free initial consultation with an experienced team member from Doehling Law, call (970) 292-7171 or contact us online. We have offices located in Grand Junction, Glenwood Springs, and Aspen for your convenience.